Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Fest at Church

On Sunday afternoon, we went to the Pumpkin Fest at my parents' church. There was trunk-or-treating, games and a pumpkin patch. Madison wore her costume (with a black onesie under it so it wouldn't be itchy) and had a great time getting more candy. She has no idea that she is getting "food" so I'm not worried about her eating it yet. But she loves picking out a piece of candy and putting in her trick-or-treat bag.
My brother Brian, his wife Jackie and my nephew Austin met us there. Austin was a cute little dragon!




We tried to take pictures of Madison and Austin in the pumpkin patch but my little girl was having none of it. She would barely sit still for 5 seconds so this is the best we have. Oh well. Someday she'll love the camera and start cheesing it up!



Madison loved the games. She played the "toss the beanbag in the bucket" and "toss the spider on the hat" games. She throws things all around our house, but the second we tell her to throw the beanbag or spider and she refuses. She wants to gently place the toys in the bucket. Oh well. Maybe I can teach her to stop throwing stuff at our house!