Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just some pictures

We haven't done anything very exciting lately. I did have my 30th birthday last month and so we went to Eichen's with some of my friends. We had a great time. Too bad I forgot to bring my camera...oh well. And I also went to Savannah, Georgia for 4 days for a work conference. I stayed in a spa/golf resort on the river and it was gorgeous. I loved the historical area and would really like it if Brad and Madison came with me next time.

We are so excited about Christmas this year! Madison should understand it a little more and will LOVE opening presents and spending time with family. We decorated our house this weekend (I'll post pictures of the decorations soon) and Madison likes to turn on the lights and look at everything. Here are some random pictures that we have taken over the last few weeks. Enjoy!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! She has such good hair!!! Really Elaina's was a stringy mess at that age. I wish you would have taken your camera to Eichens!!!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I LOVE the ones with the lights! How cool!

Gary and Kris said...

Thats our girl. She is growing up so fast.

GsMomAswifey said...

I love her little vest and the pics with the lights. She is such a doll. We are very blessed!

GsMomAswifey said...

BTW, do you mind if I add your blog to my blog list?