Sunday, March 15, 2009

More birthday pics...

Since I wanted to post so many pictures, I divided it into 2 posts. Thank you to my dad who was the wonderful photographer throughout the party.

Madison enjoyed opening presents, but she wanted to play with each one. I was able to distract her for a little bit, but halfway through, she was done. She just wanted to play with her toys. So I was lucky to have Evan and Elaina there to help open presents!

Madison had no idea how to blow out her candles, but Evan was dying to help out. Before we knew it, he leaned over and started blowing!

And here is Jandra trying to hold him back so Madison will at least have a chance! The kids were so cute!!
The kids found the ball pit in the guest room and went crazy!

Madison got a lot of bubble toys for her birthday and just loved them!


Nikki and Madison playing with bubbles

Madison loves her babies and she got a little highchair for them. So she dragged it outside so she could feed her baby. So cute!
Madison got this table and chairs along with her tea party set. She was having so much fun that afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! I love to see her smiling face. We are so blessed to be able to share these times with her, you and Brad. What wonderful parents you two are!! Love, Ma-maw.

GsMomAswifey said...

What a big girl! Looks like she had a great party. The cake is so cute!

Kasey said...

I love that cake? Who did it, How much?? Madison is sooo cute. I love the pics.