Sunday, March 15, 2009

Madison's 2nd Birthday Party

Last weekend was Madison's 2nd birthday party. We all had a great time. Thank goodness the weather was beautiful! We were able to open the back door and let everyone run in and out all day. We were very blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family celebrate with us.


Since Madison loves Elmo, we of course, decided to have an Elmo themed party. But I wanted a girlie birthday cake for her instead of just a red cake. So I ordered a pink cake with red and white polka dots. It turned out beautiful!!


Joe and his little girl, Ella



My partner in crime in almost everything I do, Amanda



My brother Brian and our sweet little nephew, Austin




Madison loves to take care of her little cousin. We know the second he starts walking, he's going to be following her around wherever she goes. Those two will be getting into all sorts of trouble.

No comments: