Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve

I hope everyone had a fun New Year's Eve! Madison spent the night with my parents (and slept in till 9:00 am....how do they get her to do that???). Brad and I went with a group of friends to dinner at 1492 (mexican restaurant). We also went to McNellie's Pub for a few drinks. Finally, we ended up at Darma and Zane's house for more drinks, fun and even dancing. We had a great time with friends and hope that 2009 will be just as wonderful as 2008.

Emily, Kristen and Chad



Katie, me and Brad


Me and Brad


Me and Chad

Me and Emily


Chad, Jimmy, Ben, Jason and Zane


Ben (dancing, maybe?)


Kristen and Brad


Darma, Lucy and Brad


Me and Ben

3 comments:

Kasey said...

looks like you guys had fun! I am proud of you! We are living a boring life I guess because I was in bed at 11:00. You go

GsMomAswifey said...

We stayed home this year. Looks like you two had some fun. Glad you were able to enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

If you're parents are like mine (and most grandparents) Maddison probably got to stay up late is why she slept in....just guessing..ha!